Anatomy MS Program Details Coursework Tab
The Master of Science in Anatomy is an academic degree and requires a minimum of 30 graduate credits with at least 18 credits at the 500-level or above. A GPA of 3.0 is required at the time of graduation.
- ANAT 503 Human Gross Anatomy
- ANAT 512 Human Embryology
- ANAT 505 Microscopic Anatomy I
- ANAT 506 Microscopic Anatomy II
- Human Structure Cadaveric Laboratory
- ANAT 590 Colloquium
- ANAT 600 Laboratory Research (6 credits; normally taken during last semester)
- Biomedical Ethics (1 credit)
- Electives (3 to 6 credits)
The Anatomy MS Program must be completed in six semesters unless the student has received prior approval (due to extenuating circumstances) for an extended course of study.