How Do I Apply to the Anatomy MS Program?
Penn State College of Medicine’s Anatomy MS Program follows the application process for The Graduate School at Penn State.
All students must submit an application through The Graduate School.
Before applying, please be sure to read The Graduate School's admission requirements.
To apply to the Anatomy MS program, an applicant must hold either:
- a bachelor's degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution; or
- a postsecondary degree that is equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree earned from an officially recognized degree-granting international institution.
Applicants must demonstrate satisfactory completion of a course of study that will prepare them for entrance into the Anatomy MS Program.
A complete application through The Graduate School should include:
- Completed application form with personal statement of purpose
- Payment of the $65 application fee
- Optional: Official GRE or MCAT test scores (must be taken within past three years) - School Code 2660
- 3 letters of recommendation, uploaded through online application system by person writing the reference
- TOEFL score (if applicable) - School Code 2660
Formal applications for the MS program for domestic and international students must be received by March 1 for priority consideration or April 1 for regular consideration.
Acceptance decisions are provided on a rolling basis.
Admission to this program is for fall semester only.
Admission to the Anatomy MS Program is based on several factors including letters of recommendation, academic performance in undergraduate school, language proficiency and research experience. The graduate school recommends that a GPA of 2.5 or better, or the international equivalent, be maintained during the junior and senior years of undergraduate schooling.