Anatomy PhD - How to Apply
Anatomy PhD Landing Hero with Page Title
Anatomy PhD How to Apply H2 Code
How Do I Apply to the Anatomy PhD Program?
Anatomy PhD Application Page Intro Row Copy with CTA
Penn State College of Medicine’s Anatomy PhD Program follows the application process for The Graduate School at Penn State.
All students must submit an application through The Graduate School.
Before applying, please be sure to read The Graduate School's admission requirements.
Anatomy PhD How to Apply Basic Article
A complete application through The Graduate School should include:
- Completed online application
- Payment of the $65 application fee
- Copies of official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended, uploaded by the student (do not mail official transcripts unless specifically requested to do so)
- 3 letters of recommendation, uploaded through online application system by person writing the reference
- TOEFL/IELTS score (if applicable) - School Code 2660 - sent directly from the testing agency
- Personal statement including your reasons for applying to the program, research interests, research experience (not including lab courses), and future goals
- Resume or curriculum vitae
Formal applications for the doctoral program for domestic or international students must be received by Dec. 1 for priority consideration and Jan. 10 for regular consideration. All supporting documents (transcripts, references, etc.) must be received by Jan. 10.
Review of completed applications begins in December.
Admission to this program is for fall semester only.
Highly competitive applicants selected based on the materials in their completed application package are invited to interview with faculty members in the Anatomy Graduate Program. Interviews are conducted in January and February.
If you have questions about the Anatomy PhD program, please contact Kristin E. Smith, MS, Director of Graduate Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.