Postdoctoral Training - How to Apply
Postdocs Landing Hero with Page Title
Postdocs How to Apply Code with CTA
Become a Postdoctoral Scholar
Postdoctoral scholars and fellows at Penn State College of Medicine enjoy a range of benefits. See what we offer, and learn how to apply for available positions.
What We Offer
As a postdoctoral scholar at the College of Medicine, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including:
- Generous vacation and sick days; 12 paid holidays per year
- Low-cost medical insurance for you and your family
- Vision plan with eye exams, conventional corrective lenses, and contact lenses included
- Dental plan that includes orthodontics
- Wellness programs focused on weight management and nutrition, and emergency preparedness training
- Fitness center membership
- Flexible spending accounts for select medical and child care expenses
- Discounts for everyday goods and services, including significant discounts from four of the largest cell phone companies
How to Apply
To search for postdoctoral positions available at Penn State College of Medicine:
- View open postdoctoral positions at the College of Medicine on the Penn State jobs website.
- Click on a job posting title to view more or to apply using the Apply button.
Please note: Applicants will be prompted to log in or to create a Workday account to apply for positions. Current Penn State employees or students should apply through their existing university Workday account.