Diversity Get Involved Current Students Group tab
Diverse Student Groups
Students have an opportunity to connect with others through a number of diverse student groups such as the Student National Medical Association, Latino and Amigos Medical Student Association, Military Medical Interest Group, Penn State COM Pride for LGBT students and allies, students with disabilities, graduate students, or the Multicultural Awareness Club.
Each of these organizations hosts educational and social events throughout the year.
Click or touch each group's name to learn more about its mission, activities, leadership and membership.
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association
- Disability Advocacy and Awareness Group
- Diverse Graduate Student Group
- Graduate Women in Science
- Jewish Union of Medical Professionals
- Latino Medical Student Association
- Multicultural Awareness Club
- Military Medicine Interest Group
- Student Veterans of America
- Muslim Student Association
- Penn State College of Medicine PULSE
- Sexual and Gender Minority Alliance
- Student National Medical Association