Undergraduate Research Internships

This procedure establishes required measures to be taken when a registered undergraduate student enrolled in a U.S. college or university is being considered for an internship (paid or unpaid) or shadowing experience in a Penn State College of Medicine laboratory, ensuring that they have received the appropriate instruction and, when appropriate, have parental consent.

To Apply

Prospective students can download the application as a Word document below. Use the "Upload" button to submit completed applications along with other required documents. Files should be named using the applicant's last name and a useful description (e.g., Lastname-application.docx).

With questions, call the Office of Graduate Education at 717-531-5538.