MD Programs List - Hershey
The central campus of Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, Pa., adjacent to Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is focused on creating humanistic physicians who are adaptive, critical-thinking, collaborative, and scholarly.
As a student in Hershey, you will develop:
- A commitment to evidence-based medicine
- An appreciation of the patient experience of illness
- A well-grounded connection between basic science and patient care
- A commitment to humanistic patient care
- Advocacy for access to all and reduction in healthcare inequities
- Based on the "four pillars" of medicine
- Focus on global and community health
- Innovative Patient Navigator program
- Learner-centered approach to education
MD Programs List - Accelerated
Accelerated MD Pathways
The College of Medicine offers accelerated MD pathways, where students will complete medical school in three years, followed by entry into their corresponding specialty's residency program.
The benefits of these innovative pathways include reduction in the length and cost of medical school, mentorship by faculty and earlier entry into your career of choice.
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine