Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Student Groups
Students at Penn State College of Medicine have an opportunity to connect with others through a number of diverse student groups.
These groups focus on aspects of diversity found on our campus, from LGBTQ+, underrepresented racial/ethnic minority groups, gender, military status, first-generation graduate and international students, and more. Each of these organizations hosts educational and social events throughout the year.
Click or touch each group's name to learn more about its mission, activities, leadership and membership.
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association
- Disability Advocacy and Awareness Group
- Diverse Graduate Student Group
- Graduate Women in Science
- Jewish Union of Medical Professionals
- Latino Medical Student Association
- Multicultural Awareness Club
- Military Medicine Interest Group/Student Veterans of America
- Muslim Student Association
- Penn State College of Medicine PULSE
- Sexual and Gender Minority Alliance
- Student National Medical Association