Penn State Health and COM resources
- Penn State Health public guide to coronavirus, including prevention tips
- Employee town halls
- Penn State Project ECHO sessions for providers, administrators and community
- Interim policies and guidance (internal access only; Penn State Health ePass login required)
- Interim guidance for Penn State Health and College of Medicine travel (in Box; Penn State Access ID login required)
- Interim guidance for Penn State Health and College of Medicine meetings and events (in Box; Penn State Access ID login required)
- Biosafety guidance
- College of Medicine core facility updates
- Evidence-based curated news (compiled by medical students)
- Harrell Health Sciences Library (all services)
- Harrell Library guide to COVID-19 research resources
- Support resources for experiences of bias (in Box; Penn State Access ID login required)
- University HR guide to remote work
- University HR benefits FAQs
- Employee Assistance Program
- University guide to COVID-19 for Penn State researchers
- Weekly on-campus research reporting
- University guide regarding human subjects research (IRB)
- University guidance on screening research participants
- Revised standards for human subjects-related research
- University guide regarding animal care and use (IACUC)
- Potential funding for coronavirus research
- COVID-19 academic lectures
- University coronavirus overview
Info for students
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
All requests for media interviews should be made through the Office of Marketing and Communications.
Any Penn State Health/Penn State College of Medicine employee who is contacted by a member of the media should direct the media contact to reach Marketing and Communications by calling the following numbers:
A team of Penn State College of Medicine medical students is curating an evidence-based news resource for health care providers.
This source is updated each Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. Check back for new updates.
The information on this webpage is collected from other published sources and is not providing medical or legal advice, nor should it supplant the clinical judgment of any provider or the legal advice of a licensed attorney. This is a student-run webpage.
With questions or to suggest a resource for possible inclusion, email the Evidence Curation and Consultant team at firstname.lastname@example.org.