Welcome to Penn State Research Development
The mission of Research Development is to further develop and strengthen sponsored research at the Penn State College of Medicine in the basic biomedical and clinical sciences. The primary focus of these efforts is the acquisition of new knowledge that will advance the promotion of better health and the prevention, treatment and cure of disease.
- Cover Page-Internal Grant Applications
- Cover Page-Finkelstein Application
- P3 Stage 1 Budget Form
- Budget Form - Internal Grants
- Research Concierge Consultation Request Form
- CURE Grant Extension Request Form
- JFRSA Budget Form
- New 2015 NIH Biosketch form
- Sample-Instructions New Biosketch form
- Budget form-FEVR
- PA Dept of Health CURE Strategic Plan-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Annual Report-Sample Only!
- PA Dept of Health CURE Final Report-Sample Only!
- Grace Woodward Collaborative Research in Engineering and Medicine Budget Form
- The Medical Minute: How breast density can affect cancer screenings When it comes to breast cancer screening, the density of your breasts affects how well a mammogram can detect cancerous tissues. That’s why Pennsylvania is one of 21 states that have adopted laws requiring radiologists to include information about breast density in every woman’s mammogram report.More...
- Medical Center, Carlisle Regional sign emergency medicine agreement Beginning Aug. 1, the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s Department of Emergency Medicine will assist in managing the operations of the Emergency Department at Carlisle Regional Medical Center.More...
- LED light fixtures in Penn State Hershey parking garages save energy and money During the late summer and fall of 2014, Penn State Hershey’s Facilities Department performed a lighting retrofit on the Centerview and South parking garages. They replaced more than 1,000 existing 175-watt metal halide fixtures with 55-watt LED light fixtures. The change has resulted in an annual energy savings of 1,553,345 kilowatt hours, which is worth more than $138,000 and is equivalent to the amount used in a year by 147 homes.More...
- 'Pink Ladies' raise $20,000 for Cancer Institute Michele Parson recently delivered a check for $20,000 to the Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute. The money was raised during the 10th annual Breast Cancer Fundraiser Dinner/Dance on March 28.More...