Penn State Hershey Pediatric Allergy and Immunology provides consultations to physicians and care to infants, children, and adolescents with asthma, allergic conditions, or immunologic disorders. In addition to physicians, the team includes nurse specialists, nutritionists, social workers, and respiratory therapists. Its philosophy involves a multidisciplinary approach to care, with intensive education and training at the time of diagnosis and re-evaluation.
Inpatient and outpatient consultation and care are available for children with a wide range of allergic, immunologic, and respiratory disorders.
Diagnostic studies include skin testing and pulmonary function testing. Desensitization for allergies is available.
To make an appointment, please call our CareLine at 717-531-6955 or toll-free 800-243-1455.
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology - AAAI.org
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology - ACAAI.org
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Immune Deficiency Foundation
Food Allergy Information
- Baked Egg Challenge Protocol
- Baked Milk Challenge Protocol
- Baked Egg Cupcake - Cake
- Baked Milk Cupcake - Cake
- Baked Egg Muffins
- Walnut Snowball Cookies
- Dietary Guidance - Baked-Heated Egg
- Dietary Guidance - Baked-Heated Milk
- Penn State Hershey appoints new chief financial officer Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has selected Stephen Massini to serve as the medical center’s new chief financial officer, effective April 20.More...
- The Medical Minute: Endometriosis is real -- and it’s treatable Endometriosis is difficult to diagnose, with women often being told for years that they are experiencing their "normal period," and according to the Endometriosis Foundation of America, it affects one in 10 women. Penn State Hershey gynecological surgeon Gerald Harkins is working to get the word out that women with endometriosis do not have to suffer.More...
- Penn State Hershey patient to serve as 2015-16 CMN Hospitals Champion Nine-year-old Caden Capitani of Hershey, a patient at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, has been named the 2015-16 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Champion for Pennsylvania.More...
- OSLER at Penn State Hershey accepting scholarship applications The Office for Scholarship in Learning and Education Research (OSLER) at Penn State College of Medicine invites faculty members to apply for the second annual Scholarship in Education Award.More...