- UCSC Genome Browser - series of short tutorials created by Harvard’s Countway Library of Medicine
- Technology Training - Provides a number of tutorials such as: Adobe Acrobat Professional: Essential Training, Adobe Captivate Essential Training, Adobe Photoshop, Getting Started with Adobe Connect, Google Docs Essential Training, Office 2007 Essential Training
Bibliographic Reference Management Software
- EndNote Basics - Created by ISI, this provides an introduction to the basic features of the bibliographic reference manager.
- Copyright - a comprehensive copyright tutorial created by the University of Texas System.
- Cochrane Library - EBM Systematic Reviews
Advanced and MeSH searching
Saving Searches and Setting Alerts
- OVID Medline - Designed by OVID as an interactive tutorial to teach the core features of the database.
- OVID Medline - a 60 minute Medline basics tutorial designed by Boston University Medical Center.
- PubMed - The National Library of Medicine provides basic and advanced quick searching techniques for PubMed.
- SciFinder - CAS designed a number of "How to Guides" that provide information about searching SciFinder.
- UpToDate - Provides information about using UpToDate in presentations.
- Web of Science - Created by ISI, this provides an introduction to the interface and advanced searching techniques.
Evidence Based Medicine
- Evidence Based Medicine - The University of Virginia Health Sciences Library created this introduction to finding EBM information.
- Evidence Based Medicine - This collaborative project between Duke University Medical Center Library and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Health Science Library provides comprehensive information about the EBM process.
- Evidence Based Nursing - Penn State University Libraries provides a methodical approach the the EBN steps.
- Student's Guide to the Medical Literature - Created by Denison Memorial Library, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center specifically for medical students.
Measurement Tools and Health Statistics
- Locating Health Statistics - University of Michigan Health Sciences Library created different health statistics modules. Included are links to other health statistics tutorials.
- Finding Measurement Tools - Created by the University of Washington Health Sciences Libraries.
- Microsoft Office 2007 Training - Useful guides with quick tips
Patents and Trademark
- Patent Search Tutorial from the Physical and Mathematical Sciences Library
- PDA, 10 Quick Tips for a More User Friendly PDA - From the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Toxicology Tutorials - created by Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program.