Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology Fellowship
Message from the Director
The section of Cardiovascular/Interventional Radiology offers two one-year fellowships with the primary purpose of preparing graduates for careers in the subspecialty of CV/I Radiology. Fellows will receive training in all aspects of diagnostic and interventional angiography, vascular access devices, percutaneous biliary interventions (including choledochoscopy), genitourinary interventions, central and peripheral venography (including retrievable IVC filter placement), post-traumatic and oncological embolizations, foreign body retrievals, dialysis access management, complex biopsy and drainage procedures and arterial, venous and non-vascular stent procedures. Clinical responsibility requires a Pennsylvania Medical License, hospital Medical Staff privileges and ABR eligibility.
To see our ad from SIR 2009, click here.
To see a sample of our recent clinical schedule, click here.
Click here to view the Curriculum.
This page is currently being updated.
- Peter N. Waybill, M.D., Professor of Radiology, Surgery and Medicine, Division Chief CV/IR
- Harit Singh, M.D., Professor of Radiology, Surgery and Medicine, Fellowship Director
- Frank C. Lynch, M.D., Associate Professor of Radiology and Surgery
- Les Scorza, M.D., Associate Professor of Radiology, Surgery and Medicine
- Allene S. Burdette, M.D. , Assistant Professor of Radiology, Medicine and Surgery