GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS
TO OUR 2013 GRADUATES!
Founders Hall is located on the campus of the Milton Hershey School, Hershey, PA. Below you will find information regarding the graduation ceremony.
The auditorium at Founders Hall has large capacity seating. No tickets or reservations are necessary.
Parking is available with shuttle service to the Founders Hall entrance. Carpools are suggested due to the size of the event.
Maps and Directions to Hershey Medical Center and College of Medicine
Maps and Directions to Founders Hall from Hershey Medical Center
Maps and Directions to Founders Hall
Wheelchair access is from Parking Lot A. Please ensure to park there if you require assistance.
- Graduation Attendance
- University Policy requires each degree candidate to be present at graduation exercises to receive the diploma in person unless excused by the Dean and University Records Officer. Requests for graduation in absentia should be made to Ms. Diane Gill, Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, March 1, 2013.
- Regalia Orders
- In order to receive your diploma at the ceremony, you must wear a cap & tassel, gown and hood. Jostens is the college's contracted vendor for regalia. You can place your order directly with them at the following website: http://www.jostens.com/apps/jcom/college.mvc?affiliateId=1044938
- Graduates may purchase announcements through the Jostens. You can place your order directly with them at the following website: http://www.jostens.com/apps/jcom/college.mvc?affiliateId=1044938
- The College of Medicine's Strategic Services Office can facilitate your graduation announcement through your local hometown newspapers. Please use this web form to do so.
- All pictures related to graduation will be available to purchase via www.smugmug.com. This includes graduate student portraits, graduate and medical student group pictures, awards ceremony and graduation ceremony.
- Portraits: You can have your graduation portrait taken through HMC's Photography Services. Please check back later for more information.
- On graduation day, the Graduate Student group picture will be taken at 11:45 a.m. and the Medical Student group picture will be taken at 12:00 p.m. Both pictures will be taken promptly at their scheduled time and in the Founders Hall rotunda area.
- Check back to this website following graduation for the direct link to the smugmug pictures folder.
- The 2013 Commencement Ceremony will be recorded by MultiMedia Solutions. Click here for the order form.
- Regalia Orders
- Faculty may purchase or rent their regalia for graduation. Regalia will be delivered to and distributed by the Office of Medical Education a few days prior to graduation. Ordering information will be announced to the faculty via email.
Family & Friends
- Yearbook -- Submit Messages and Photos!
We would like you to be a part of our yearbook! You can submit a personalized message to your graduate with wishes of congratulations and good luck as medical school is ending and the next chapter of each of their lives is beginning. Submissions may also include a picture this year.
Click here to view the submission instructions and a sample yearbook page, or to purchase a yearbook, as each of these helps to finance our yearbook process.
- Getting Here
- Air: The closest airport to campus is Harrisburg International Airport (MDT). Larger airports about two hours away include Philadelphia (PHI) and Baltimore (BWI, Dulles, Reagan).
- Train: The closest Amtrak station is in Middletown, PA. Other nearby stations include Elizabethtown and Harrisburg. All are within 13 miles of campus.
- Car: Driving Directions
- Lodging in Hershey
- There is plenty of lodging in and around the Hershey area. For a complete listing, click here.
- Dining in Hershey
- For a complete listing of local restaurants, click here.
- Area attractions