Become a Postdoctoral Scholar
Postdoctoral scholars and fellows at Penn State College of Medicine enjoy a range of benefits. See what we offer, and learn how to apply for available positions.
What We Offer
As a postdoctoral scholar at the College of Medicine, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including:
- Generous vacation and sick days; 12 paid holidays per year
- Low-cost medical insurance for you and your family
- Vision plan with eye exams, conventional corrective lenses, and contact lenses included
- Dental plan that includes orthodontics
- Wellness programs focused on weight management and nutrition, and emergency preparedness training
- Fitness center membership
- Flexible spending accounts for select medical and child care expenses
- Discounts for everyday goods and services, including significant discounts from four of the largest cell phone companies
How to Apply
To search for postdoctoral positions available at Penn State College of Medicine:
- Go to psu.jobs and scroll to "Job Search."
- Under Job Location, select “College of Medicine at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.”
- Under Job Type, select “Graduate Assistant / Post Doc Jobs.”
- Search for jobs and see the current available positions.
- To apply for a position, choose "Apply to the Job."
Please note: All applicants need an account to apply for a job. If it’s your first time using the PSU Jobs website, you’ll need to create a Friends of Penn State (FPS) account. You may do that by choosing "Create Account."