How Do I Apply to the Anatomy PhD Program?
Penn State College of Medicine’s Anatomy PhD Program follows the application process for The Graduate School at Penn State.
All students must submit an application through The Graduate School.
Before applying, please be sure to read The Graduate School's admission requirements.
A complete application through The Graduate School should include:
- Completed application form with personal statement of purpose
- Payment of the $65 application fee
- Official GRE or MCAT test scores - School Code 2660
- 3 letters of recommendation, uploaded through online application system by person writing the reference
- TOEFL score (if applicable) - School Code 2660
Formal applications for the doctoral program for domestic or international students must be received by Feb. 1 for consideration for matriculation in August.
Acceptance decisions are provided on a rolling basis with final selection of doctoral students occurring by April 15.
Admission to this program is for fall semester only.
Admission is based on evaluation of your undergraduate transcript(s), GRE or MCAT scores, personal statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation.
Qualified applicants generally will be requested to visit Hershey, PA, for an interview prior to acceptance decisions.